After extensive testing we are proud to offer you the most advanced Reverse Osmosis system on the market.
We have developed this system as a result of concerns expressed by customers about the amount of waste water that a Reverse Osmosis system produces.
- Waste ratio of approximately 0.6 litres of waste water to 1 litre produced.
- Chloramine cartridge (13,000 litres chloramine, 110,000 litres chlorine)
- Twin pressure gauges to monitor cartridge condition.
- Hand Held electronic TDS meter to monitor membrane performance
- Membrane flushing valve for easy maintenance.
- Aquatec permeate pump to assist waste recovery.
- Permeate pump increases membrane performance.
- Permeate pump reduces TDS creep.
- Permeate pump increases tank pressure and volume.
- Permeate pump increases performance in low pressure areas.
- Include re-mineralizer cartridge which also corrects pH.
- Produces 200 litres per day @ 40 psi, 500+ litres per day at 90 psi mains pressure.
- Reducing the waste ratio is not magic, without the permeate pump it would not work, reducing the waste ratio is hard on the membrane so we also include a 3 year pro-rata warranty on the membrane as well.
- Stage 1 is a Polyspun 5 micron sediment filter, stage 2 is a 1 micron sediment filter , stage 3 Chloramine cartridge, stage 4 is a Dow Filmtec TW30-1812-75 TFC membrane, stage 5 is the re-mineralizing cartridge (Omnipure K2548), stage 6 is a Omnipure CL10RO-T40 coconut carbon cartridge.
- TDS limit applies to this unit, 500 parts per million of total dissolved solids, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan waters generally are lower than 500 ppm, this unit is un-suitable for bore water.
- Will produce water at about the quality and purity of a cool Mountain Stream.
- Cartridge costs annual change 2 x polyspun, Matrikx CTO and 1 x CL10RO-T40 $85.00
- Re-mineralizer will require changing about every 2 years, $32.50
To view more details and buy this 6 stage Reverse Osmosis System, please click here.