327 In Stock Out of stock 327
UltraCeram Gravity candle with fluoride removal
Suits Berkey Gravity, Stefani, and Southern Cross Pottery Ceramic Purifiers & Filteroo gravity filters( filteroo blue gravity filter, filteroo slim gravity fed stoneware & original fed stoneware)
Captures particles greater than 0.5 microns
The ultraceram candle is used to filter water for any gravity water filter. It is a great choice with a standard 12.5mm threaded end to install into any gravity water filter so long as the gravity water filter top tank has a minimum hole size of 12.5mm or a maximum hole size around 20mm.
The UltraCeram is an advanced water filtration system, using a combination of mechanical filtration and physical adsorption processes to reduce a wide variety of contaminants, including chlorine, chloramine, VOCs, lead, mercury, and asbestos. With its NSF certified coconut shell based granular activated carbon and silver impregnated ceramic micro porous outer shell, the UltraCeram's pore structure ensures optimal contact time for improved taste and odor.
Cysts, Giardia & Cryptosporidium 99.99%
Metals- Aluminium, Iron, Mercury, Nickel, Zinc 98%
UltraCeram filter cartridges elements utilize our class leading ceramic, micro-porous outer shell combined with a patented core technology – made from high quality NSF certified (ANSI 61) coconut shell based granular activated carbon and other proprietary adsorbent medias.
- 5" x 2.75" Filter Size (127mm x 70mm)
- Combines mechanical filtration and adsorption filtration
- Helps remove harmful contaminants and suspended particles from water.
- Formulated to reduce chemicals and other elements that may be in the water such as Fluoride, Chlorine, Chloramines, Nitrates, Heavy Metals, Taste, Odours, Parasites and Bacteria.
- Designed and Made in the UK
- Superior Ceramic Outer Shell and High-Tech Granular Activated Carbon in the core.
- Needs replacing every year or after 2000 Litres of usage.
- Filters water at a flow rate that ranges up to 1L per hour
- Service life 6-12months